While using the McAfee Software, If you are getting any kind of error that requires to uninstall the Software from your device then you can make use of the McAfee Removal Tool to remove the Antivirus program for your device. This tool is referred to as McAfee Removal and Re-installation tool. Hence, It will help you to remove the software completely from your device and then re-install it again. You can learn here how to remove Mcafee Software from your device. we have explained below how you can use the Mcafee Removal Tool.
Usage of McAfee Removal Tool
Due to some errors in your Security Software, there are chances that you might get an error while uninstalling the software from your device. The Mcafee Removal Tool can help you to remove the software completely from your device. Depending upon the Mcafee product you are using on your device, you can download the McAfee Removal Tool. Below is the list of all the Mcafee Removal Tool.
- McAfee Virus Scan Removal Tool
- McAfee Total Protection Removal Tool
- McAfee Personal Firewall Removal Tool
- McAfee Antivirus Removal Tool
- McAfee AntiSpyware Removal Tool
- McAfee Internet Security Removal Tool
In order to remove the Specific McAfee product from your device, you can download and use the Removal Tool mentioned below. While downloading it, Make sure to check the compatibility of the software with your windows.
How to Download McAfee Removal Tool?
After choosing the McAfee product you wish to remove, now you can follow these steps to download the Removal Tool.
- Open an Internet Explorer window and go to Mcafee.com/activate.
- Now locate the Mcafee removal Tool Download page and then click on Download Now button.
- Now, wait until the software completes downloading.
After this, go to the folder where the downloaded file is stored and then double-click on it to open the file. Now click on Next and then follow the instructions as prompted on the screen to complete the installation process.
Steps To Uninstall McAfee Product Using McAfee Removal Tool
After successfully installing the software on your device, now you can use it to remove the Mcafee Software from your Mac, Windows or Android Device.
Uninstall Mcafee From Mac
- Before starting the uninstallation process, Make sure to close your browser to disable the McAfee Plug-in.
- Now go to the application folder and double-click on the Mcafee Removal tool to start it.
- After this, you will be needed to enter the password of the administrator account and then click on Ok.
- Now the software will start functioning and remove all the McAfee products from your device.
- Wait until it completes the process and then click on Finish to complete the process.
After successfully completing the process, Restart your device, and then re-install the software in your device to keep your device safe and secure.
Uninstall McAfee From Linux
- Open the Application folder and then go to the Ubuntu Software Center.
- now look for the Mcafee Enterprise Removal Tool and double-click on it to open it.
- After this, Choose the device you want to uninstall and then right-click on it.
- Now click on the remove option and then enter your administrator credentials to confirm the process.
- Click on “Authenticate” and wait until the process completes.
Uninstall Mcafee From Android Device
- Click on Settings and then choose the “Location and Security” option.
- Now open the Mobile Securities and then click on disable “McAfee Mobile Security”.
- Go to the menu dashboard and open the McAfee Security Removal Tool Application.
- Choose the Uninstall Button to remove the software from your device.
So if you are trying to Uninstall Mcafee Software and getting some error then try using the Mcafee Removal Tool. This tool is specially designed to remove all the McAfee Related files from your device. you need to simply download and install the tool on your device. you can then use the tool to uninstall the Mcafee Security Software products from your device. However, If you are trying to update McAfee LiveSafe Software on your device but getting an error then you might need to check the configuration of your Internet Browser to fix this issue.
In case, You are not able to resolve this issue then you can also contact McAfee Customer Service to get any kind of assistance regarding the Mcafee Software. they are available 24×7 to help you with any kind of issue with McAfee Software.